Windsor Locks, CT
Connecticut 3-6 months plus contract assignment for a Tooling Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer with strong design experience to work at a small site of a large company that specializes in coatings.
- Involves a lot of shop floor work to create tooling such as jigs and fixtures used in the coatings process.
- Will require a lot of drawings to be validated with what's on the floor and then updated, including new designs where necessary.
- Will use mostly AutoCad for the work
- Will also be asked to design equipment, machines, specify sensors, work with outside vendors such as tooling and machine houses and also monitor the installation of these machines on the clients floor.
- One project will be designing and leading the project of a cooling water manifold replacement for the sputter tools.
- Another would be specifying a new pump installation (physical size dimensions including fit and weight).
- Additional project involves one of the sputter tools that opens up using a large plate (probably 5-10 tons) that moves in and out on a track.
- Other projects could involve assisting in upgrading / replacing components of our drive systems on our machines which would include specifying out new idlers, motors, and load cells.
- BSME or MFG/E desired
- 10 + years experience in design of tooling and equipment including shop floor, hands-on background to work with machine operators and maintenance personnel.
- Local qualified candidates encouraged to apply
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org