6 Month contract opportunity (may lead to perm) for a Test Technician to work in the Engineering Lab in the Barrington, NH area.
- Will assemble prototype boilers (that you will conduct tests on)
- Put together test assemblies working from drawings, manuals, and verbal instructions.
- Will utilize sheet metal equipment, power tools, and machine shop to fabricate components.
- Will wire up test assemblies and prototypes.
- Set up, verify and use lab instruments to conduct tests.
- Set up piping and electrical hook-ups for test assemblies.
- Record test data under the supervision of Engineering.
- Requires some HVAC background (trade school or work experience)
- Must have ability to read Blueprints.
- Basic knowledge of combustion-related equipment, such as carbon dioxide analyzers preferred
- Will work 1st Shift
- Benefits include: MEDICAL / DENTAL / VISION, & MORE!
- Pre-Employment Screening is Required
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org