Exciting contract to perm opportunity for a Test Engineer. Located South of Boston.
- Responsible for conducting and analyzing performance verification tests of diesel particulate filter systems.
- This hands-on position involves physical handling of engines, test instrumentation and related equipment.
- Minimum 5 years current, hands-on experience developing, conducting, and analyzing laboratory and field tests
- BS degree in engineering preferred - Associates could be considered for the right candidate
- Strong experience in documenting test plans and test results; current with testing methods and processes
- Experience with instrumentation and computer tools for data collection (serial data loggers, gas analyzers), thermal measurement (thermocouples, infrared sensors) and data reduction/analysis
- LabVIEW experience a plus
- Requires an understanding of basic electricity and electrical safety
- Proficiency in test fixture fabrication, including welding, exhaust plumbing and electrical wiring
- Ability to operate material handling equipment; experience with diesel engine and emissions test facility operations/procedures a plus
- Local Candidates Only please
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com