Connecticut 12 months +/- contract assignment for an RTOS Embedded Software Engineer to work on LINUX Freescale IMx6 and K66/K64 microprocessors.
- Will develop, code and test software using C and C++.
- Will be working on projects where the architecture is already started.
- Should have experience with drivers and will be configuring the entire environment.
- One of the two positions will require an expert-level LINUX build professional; working in an AGILE,/SCRUM environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years of embedded C experience
- 2 years of experience leading technical discussions and review sessions
- RTOS experience
- Embedded Linux development using Eclipse
- Application front-end development using QT
- Thorough Pre-Employment Screen is Required
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
* For FULL details get in touch with our top notch recruiting team!
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org