Software Engineer ~ 6+ month opportunity to work for our client, conveniently located south west of Boston. Position may possibly go to perm.
- Will be responsible for the development of medical instrumentation devices or machines that are used for testing.
- Will get involved with code development, bug troubleshooting and fix, and verification and validation, code review, and software release.
- Full Software life cycle development is desired
- Must have strong c, c++, or QT experience.
- RTOS experience is very important, as is networking experience.
- Database and SQL are preferred
- V&V and documentation preferred
- Skills desired include firmware, Serial protocols (RS233, SPI, I2C)
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org