Connecticut 3-6 months plus contract opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to:
- Develop vehicle controls and behaviors with increasing levels of autonomy
- Develop embedded software in C and C++ for vehicle data acquisition and scientific systems
- Develop and refine product communication systems between base stations and other vehicles utilizing including satellite, radio, or underwater communications
- BSEE, BSCS or BSCE or equivalent and 3+ years experience embedded development experience in C and C++.
- Experience in control systems and/or robotics.
- Experience debugging software and hardware.
- Embedded Linux experience is MUST (experience with Debian Linux a plus).
- Project management skills with the ability to balance multiple, competing tasks.
- Write readable, documented and unit-tested code.
- Considering LOCAL candidates only please
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com