Sales and Marketing Associate
North Haven, CT | Contract to Direct
Connecticut 6 months to direct contract assignment for a Technical Customer Account Specialist who is passionate about building relationships.
- Will support new and existing accounts by promoting the value of the organizations' products and services while aiding in the overall growth and market share.
- This position is strongly focused around ensuring a highly positive, supportive experience that builds relationships through pro active communication, needs assessments and value-added services.
- Requires about 80% phone time with internal and external customers.
- Support exceptional team communication through collaboration to ensure that customers’ needs and company objectives are being carried out
- Provide first tier support and customer satisfaction via email, phone and web-agent in a professional, personable manner, ensuring an excellent and consistent impression
- Perform needs assessments with customers to understand and promote the unique value our organization brings
- Assess, profile and qualify leads, prospects and accounts and take effort to maximize account potential and strategic alignment
- Directly respond to or coordinate responses to customer needs (expediting, problem escalation, on-site support, education, price negotiation, etc.)
- Customer follow ups in relation to business development, quotes, orders, problems, and account health
- Manage high value and technical opportunities through CRM
- Efficiently navigate and understand vendor manuals, web sites, pricing sheets and discount schedules
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft products and CRM sales force)
- Strong analytical & logical thinking, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent experience (BS Preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Customer Service related position.
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com