Quality Engineer - Excellent contract opportunity to maintain the quality system, and support supplier and incoming quality via the use of engineering tools and methodologies.
- Work with suppliers and the Purchasing department to address quality issues with raw materials and components
- Maintain supplier approvals and certifications
- Make use of statistical techniques, risk analysis, Gage R&R, Cpk, ANOVA and DOE
- Solve problems using Cause & Effect diagrams, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Root-Cause, 5-Why, 8D
- Perform Corrective Actions and Non-conformance assessments
- Perform supplier audits as well as internal audits
- Review Work Instructions, Quality Plans, FMEAs, specifications, drawings, quality systems and analysis trends
- Participate in and lead continual improvement projects
- Travel up to 25% required for supplier support and audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Biomedical engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working with suppliers, med device
- Experience with supplier audits and supplier management.
- Experience with quality management systems standards (ISO13845, ISO9001, AS9100)
- Considering LOCAL Candidates ONLY Please
- Full Pre-Employment Screening Required
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com