Quality Engineer 3 month contract opportunity to ensure that the company's policies and procedures are in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 quality requirements.
- Must have ISO 9001:2015 experience
- Will develop and/or review standards, policies and procedures for all functions and departments involved with or related to the production of all products.
- Establish Internal Audit Plan, Schedules and data collection schemes.
- Schedules and performs quality audits and reports findings to the President, and Operations Manager
- Lead employee training on implementation of existing and new Policies and Procedures
- Will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Supervise, train and assist all quality control personnel.
- Direct quality-related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or quality and 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Management.
- A master's degree in quality or a relevant field of science (e.g., bioengineering degree for a bioengineering company) is beneficial.
- Must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of technicians.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Must be able to demonstrated strong organizational and managerial skills.
- Project management experience is a must; prefer someone with strong MS-Project skills.
- Preference to candidate certified in one or more quality-related disciplines (e.g., CQA, CMQ/OE, PMP).
- Experience with MS-Office is extremely helpful.
- MUST be a US Citizen.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org