Quality Control Inspector
Excellent opportunity in southwestern CT for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to be responsible for receiving, in-process, and final inspection of a wide variety of detail mechanical parts, electronic assemblies, and finished products.
- Inspect parts / products using standard inspection equipment (Calipers, Micrometer, Optical Comparator, Height gage, Digital Multi-meter, Power Supply, etc.)
- Utilize client's ERP system (“Syteline”) to complete QC computer transactions, utilize electronic drawings ( “Workflow” ).
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel forms & procedures on our network.
- Contact vendors for Certifications & Corrective Action responses AR.
- Monitor items with expiration dates (Adhesives, inks etc.).
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: High School diploma is required.
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Quality Control Inspector using standard inspection equipment as noted above.
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and/or AS9100 Quality Management System requirements is a plus.
- ITAR environment - US Citizenship is required
- Local residents only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com