Our client in Western MA is looking for a temp to hire Project Engineer with medical experience and a BSME.
- Requires 1-5 years of work experience as a Project Manager within a medical environment or a Mechanical Engineer with project experience.
- Strong Communication skills are a must.
- Will work in conjunction with customers, sales, and estimating to develop product cost estimates and quotations for customers.
- May have lead engineering responsibility for resolving process problems and improving safety, quality, and productivity on assigned programs/processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with internal personnel including engineering, sales, customer service as well as external customers and vendors to successfully complete assigned programs and projects.
- Support new product introduction (NPI) and business development activities.
- Develops cost estimates, and/or works with the estimating group to develop cost estimates, quotations
- Assists manufacturing in the transition of new projects from design and development through to production
- Ensuring all required engineering documentation (drawings, spec sheets, updated estimates, item masters, BOM’s) are complete before transfer.
- Works with quality to measure and inspect parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously, critical path identification, and new product introduction (NPI) processes.
- Familiarity with medical device qualification requirements and quality management system ISO 13485.
- Proficiency in CAD software including SolidWorks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com