Our client in Western MA is looking for a temp to hire Project Engineer with a BSME and medical experience.
- Requires 2-10 years of verifiable work experience.
- Looking for working project engineers within a medical environment or mechanical engineers with project experience.
- Will work in conjunction with customers, sales, and estimating to develop product cost estimates and quotations for customers.
- May have lead engineering responsibility for resolving process problems and improving safety, quality, and productivity on assigned programs/processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will interact with internal personnel including engineering, sales, customer service as well as external customers and vendors to successfully complete assigned programs and projects.
- Support new product introduction (NPI) and business development activities.
- Develop cost estimates, and/or works with the estimating group to develop cost estimates, quotations
- Assist manufacturing in the transition of new projects from design and development through to production, including ensuring all required engineering documentation (drawings, spec sheets, updated estimates, item masters, BOM’s) are complete before transfer.
- Will work with quality to measure and inspect parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Requires Project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously, critical path identification, and new product introduction (NPI) processes.
- Familiarity with medical device qualification requirements and quality management system ISO 13485.
- Proficiency in CAD software including SolidWorks is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
**Considering Local applicants only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com