North Haven, CT | Contract to Direct
Connecticut 6 months contract-to-hire assignment for a Project Engineer with strong DESIGN experience to be responsible for actively listening to and clearly communicating with customers and the company team in regards to project designs, drawings, fabrication, tracking and follow up, problem resolution and project completion deadlines.
- Communicate with customers effectively during design/fabrication to ensure it goes smoothly, ensuring customer deadlines are met.
- Support the Engineering department by creating project designs and drawings to customer specifications.
- Mechanical Design (AutoCAD drawings of assemblies and skid weldments)
- Develop processes (P&ID, Functional Logics, Components selection) as a basis for mechanical and electrical designs.
- Project Management (Project review, Assemblies Release/Procurement)
- Equipment Inspection and review
- Functional Equipment/Testing
- Maintain tracking on all projects status/issues/fabrication by staying in constant communication with internal resources to ensure there are no unforeseen delays/issues.
- Resolve project issues that may arise, during or after fabrication as quickly as possible while maintain a team-oriented outlook.
- Develop system operation manuals for customers as needed.
- Escalate any issues surrounding: completed designs, major design changes, financial decisions, major and/or expensive project additions/changes.
- Bachelor’s in engineering is required. (Mechanical or Chemical preferred) with at least 3 years in a related field.
- Knowledge of general mechanical and chemical engineering principles, specifically including fluid mechanics, structural, heat transfer, chemical compatibility and piping systems.
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org