Program Manager (Jr. - Mid Level)
Connecticut firm 6 months-to-direct contract assignment for a junior to mid-level Program Manager to manage and coordinate internal and external project activity including efforts in Hardware, Software, Firmware, Testing, Manufacturing testing, field engineering, and data analysis.
- Ensures and innovates development processes and methodologies within project teams to meet project goals.
- Communicates and coordinates product projects with customers, MFG, Finance, Design, and Client Services, and senior management to ensure successful completion of planned projects.
- Perform business analysis on product lines to filter/suggest/implement projects, new products, and current product improvements.
- BS degree in a technical field and 2+ years in a technical role and 3+ years of Project Management Experience
- Experience in developing technical products from initial prototype development to final manufacturing production
- Cross-functional project and change management for all activity
- Coordinating activity between the various departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Budget, Scope, Schedule and Maintenance of project
- Regularly update senior management on project status and activity
- Program related resource and change management at all levels of organization
- Capable of working on complex problems and exceptions without direct supervision
**Thorough Pre-employment Screening will be conducted
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com