Production Manager ~ Danvers, MA
- Oversee the production team, including: managing production processes, scheduling and resource planning.
- Work closely with the Quality department to ensure proper work instructions are created and enforced with the production staff.
- Acquire and maintain deep technical understanding of all products.
- Perform various tasks associated with ERP system. This may include: work orders, entering new part numbers and managing BOMs.
- Establish new/efficient production steps and production line configurations to improve efficiency and throughput.
- Manage the production team, including: establishing a production schedule, providing completion dates to sales/customer service, ensuring adequate resources to meet or exceed production schedule establishing and best practices along the production lines.
- Track time per job to enable accurate reporting on production efficiency.
- Ensure all safety standards are met and enforced throughout the production facility.
- Assist Product Managers in developing innovative approaches to product customization based on customer demands.
- Manage inventory of key components used in production, submit requisitions as necessary.
- 3+ years Production Management experience
- Technical Degree (preferred)
- LED Lighting experience (preferred)
- Experience managing ERP systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Critical thinking
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com