Lenox, MA | Contract to Direct
Process Technician needed *second shift position* Temp to Perm opportunity working for a company that does Injection Molding of medical device components.
- Will be responsible for all the molding process, production equipment and manufacturing process set up and controls while production jobs are being run.
- Includes maintaining prescribed production levels, prescribed quality levels and establishing the necessary process controls to manufacture acceptable products.
- Will set up mold and ancillary equipment as required per the set up sheet.
- Perform routine maintenance on molds.
- Document all production processes.
- Monitor production process to ensure that all production being produced meets Quality standards.
- Work on finding new and better solutions to our process concerns, this can include the implementation of new auxiliary equipment.
- 5-7 years of injection molding processing experience required
- Basic computer skills required
- Must have prior training on the fundamentals of Scientific Molding which includes gate freeze, viscosity curve, short shot studies, pressure drops and performing DOE’s.
- Must possess the capabilities and knowledge to set-up and document Process alarm settings.
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org