Great Temp to permanent opportunity for multiple Warehouse Fullfillment / Order Pickers.
Our client is an industry leader in the Brockton area and due to growth we are currently searching for motivated candidates to fill their open positions.
• Accurately and efficiently pick orders
• Communicate any issues or concerns as it relates to quantities, sku’s and product
• Maintain proper usage RF technology
• Assist with the unloading of all containers
• Ensure product is put away in proper locations
• Load trucks at days end to ensure all orders meet cancellation ship date
• Maintain a clean work area
• Recycle all cardboard/plastic straps
• Assist Team Members in fostering a safe, positive, cohesive work place
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably in a distribution center setting
• Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
• Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs.
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work well in groups and be a contributor to the team environment
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
If interested please send a resume to: Braintree@trnstaffing.com