Metals Processing Technician
Our Client an R&D materials start-up, has an excellent temp to permanent opportunity for a Metals Processing Technician with powder metallurgy background to transform nanostructured metallic powders into prototype components.
- Will work daily with a Prototyping & Qualification Engineer to produce prototype green bodies from nanostructured powders using laboratory-scale die pressing and isostatic pressing methods.
- Will also produce fully-dense parts, using atmosphere controlled sintering furnaces.
- 3+years experience in materials (metals and ceramics) processing
- Experience with laboratory-scale metal powder compaction and consolidation processes;
- Ability to function and thrive in early-stage and start-up environments;
- Experience in operating TGA, TMA, microhardness testers, and other characterization equipment.
- Full pre-employment screening required as is signing a NDA upon hire
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com