Mechanical SolidWorks Product Designer/Engineer
Connecticut 6 months-to-direct opening for Mechanical Solidworks Product Designer/Engineer with a sound technical knowledge of manufacturing processes/practices, materials, ability to perform rudimentary calculations.
- Will work from minimum engineering input to develop conceptual layouts and ideas through component designs, detailed layout of machined parts shop production drawings, assembly drawings and detail drawings.
- Will manage a complete design project from development to manufacturing.
- Must have strong experience in generating complex machined parts detail drawings with good working knowledge of GD&T ANSI Y14.5.
- Ability to perform tolerance studies.
- Electro-mechanical, packaging, harnesses a plus. This is PRODUCT design, not machine design.
- Excellent Solidworks skills are a must - SW Certification a plus. MUST be an advanced user.
- Strong drafting or drawings creation including laying detail drawings, dimensioning
- Strong knowledge of ANSI Y14.5 GDT as applied to design concepts and the drawing package
- BSME is a plus - needs to have 10+ years experience.
- Local applicants only please
*Pre-Employment Screening will be required
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com