Mechanical SolidWorks Design Engineer
Connecticut 6 months plus contract assignment for a Mechanical Solidworks Designer-Engineer.
- Will work on sustaining projects, including redesign for obsolete components, product improvement features, cost reduction, manufacturing support, and field complaints.
- Design of complex electro-mechanical devices and systems for medical device equipment.
- Design for multiple fabrication and material methods; e.g. injection molding, aluminum castings, machined parts, and sheet metal.
- Provides tolerances studies, apply GD&T, stress analysis studies, develops reliability testing procedures and test fixtures and generates appropriate design verification reports.
- Prepares assembly or product layout and detailed drawings and building of prototypes.
- Position will use SolidWorks for modeling parts, assemblies, and drawings.
- Will use SolidWorks EPDM for CAD data management.
- Will use an electronic product data management systems (AGILE preferred) for engineering change management.
- Must have strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Complete Employment Pre-screening is required upon offer of employment
- Local Candidates only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com