Mechanical Inventor & AutoCAD Designer
Connecticut 6-12 months plus contract assignment for a Mechanical Inventor & AutoCad Designer.
- Will work with other designers in the development of project 3D CAD models and associated fabrication packages.
- Will create and modify detailed mechanical drawings using CAD software from a 3D model, sketches, layouts and vendor drawings including: Piping general arrangements; Pipe support details; Skid steel detail drawings; P&ID’s and Mechanical detail drawings
- A.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Work experience and a minimum 5 years professional work experience, Power or Petro-Chem design background preferred
- Highly effective people skills with demonstrated ability to work on teams and with diverse engineering disciplines
- Extensive experience in Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor is a must
- Proficient in MS Office, familiarity with document control programs, and Excel
- Basic knowledge of industry standard ASME B31.3 Process Piping is a plus
- Problem-solving skills; able to identify problems, suggest solutions and implement corrective processes
- Full Pre Employment screening is required
- Requires US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (green card) to be export compliant.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org