Mechanical Inventor & AutoCAD Designer
Bethel, CT | Contract
Connecticut 4-6 months plus contract assignment for a Mechanical Inventor & AutoCAD Designer.
- Will work with other designers in the development of project 3D CAD models and associated fabrication packages.
- Will create and modify detailed mechanical drawings using CAD software from a 3D model, sketches, layouts and vendor drawings including: Piping general arrangements; Pipe support details; Skid steel detail drawings; P&ID’s and Mechanical detail drawings.
- A.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience, Power or Petro-Chem design background preferred.
- Highly effective people skills with demonstrated ability to work on teams and with diverse engineering disciplines.
- Extensive experience in Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office, familiarity with document control programs, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of industry standard ASME B31.3 Process Piping is a plus.
- Problem-solving skills; able to identify problems, suggest solutions and implement corrective processes.
***Drug Test and Background Check Required
****Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (green card) and Protected Individual to be export compliant.
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org