Mechanical Engineering Tech
Connecticut 4-6 months plus contract assignment for a Mechanical Engineering Tech with a mechanical background willing to work in a team environment to build and develop new industrial products.
- Position calls for a skilled individual who will be typically working under the direct supervision of an Engineer or a more senior Technician.
- Must have a certificate or Associates Degree from a technical school with one to five years’ experience in mechanical/industrial environment.
Required Skills include:
- Ability to read, understand, and follow instructions.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong an analytical and mechanical skills.
- Familiarity with mechanical drawings.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be willing to learn additional job specific skills (mechanical, electronic, machining, etc.), depending on assigned task.
- Must be self-motivated and interface well with others in a team.
- Ability to work well with little supervision.
- Ability to work with large/heavy assemblies.
- Full pre employment screening is required
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com