Exciting opportunity to join our client, a growing company, located 20 miles west of Boston as a temp to hire Mechanical Engineer.
- BSME required
- Medical device background needed.
- Will work in the sustaining group (back end) and be 1 of 5 engineers.
- Will support transfer of mechanical and opt o-mechanical designs from engineering to manufacturing.
- Must be well versed in SolidWorks 3d modeling.
- Design components and assemblies
- Review proposed designs to ensure fit with mating parts, proper dimensioning and tolerance and proper manufacturing methods.
- Evaluate existing designs and recommend alternative methods of manufacturing raw material (sheet metal, molded plastic components, machined parts) to minimize cost
- Create Bill of materials
- Define equipment and parts from external suppliers.
- Must be very familiar with sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, machined parts, and mechanical and opt o-mechanical assembly processes. GD&T/ANSI Y14 standards.
- Local applicants only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org