North Haven, CT
Connecticut 3 months temp-to-direct opportunity for an Associate Sales Engineer to join a company that provides engineered systems solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, institutional, and chemical processing markets.
- Update costing worksheets for existing, standard manufactured products
- Provide new cost estimating for custom equipment
- Assist inside and outside sales personnel as well as customers with preliminary design and technical product support
- Develop engineered specifications for engineering firms
- Interface with internal production engineers at the time of sale
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- 2 years engineering experience and strong multi-tasking ability.
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Solid engineering background including technical writing.
- Ability to work in an energetic team environment.
- Limited travel (primarily NE/Tri-state area), approximately 1-2 times per month.
- Local candidates only please
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com