Rewarding 4-5 month contract to permanent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team of a leading manufacturer of scientific and laboratory equipment.
- Perform rebuilding, repair, service and diagnostics of clinical laboratory instrumentation
- Perform field installations, field service and training on instrumentation
- Perform instrument refurbishing & related ongoing activities
- Perform refurbished instrumentation validation & related ongoing activities
- Preference to applicants with 3+ years experience working with clinical laboratory instrumentation, in either design/manufacturing, test/validation, or service & installation.
- Mechanical or Electrical background, the key is working with lab instrumentation.
- Position requires some travel for install work.
- Will be interfacing with customers, strong communication skills are a must
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org