Lowell , MA
Project Engineer temp to permanent opportunity to work for a well established company that designs and assembles advanced materials processing systems, including high temperature vacuum furnaces, process gas distribution systems, instrumentation and process control, vacuum pumping systems, and raw material distribution systems.
- Will be responsible for the design, hands-on mechanical assembly, testing, troubleshooting, installation, start up, and field service of these systems.
- Duties will include some Technical Writing
- Some travel to customer sites during system installation and field service will be required.
- Preference to applicants with a BSME and 3-5 years of experience
- Looking for experience with 3-D Modeling with Inventor or Solidworks, 2-D Drawings with AutoCAD
- Should have familiarity with P&ID’s, process control, hands-on mechanical assembly of industrial equipment, hands-on installation of instrumentation and process control
- Local Qualified applicants only please
- US Citizenship is required
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org