Millis, MA | Contract
Mechanical Drafter with Inventor experience needed for a 6 months contract assignment with a company that makes aluminum structures.
- Inventor experience, or training is highly desired - candidates with solidworks experience may be considered.
- Entry level candidates with strong training may qualify, but experience is highly preferred.
- Will prepare complete 3D Layouts, assembly and detail drawings, and follow general instructions and directions from Engineers or Senior Project Drafters.
- Prepare bills of materials and specifications.
- Have a general knowledge of standard.
- Work from information provided by an engineer or Senior Project Drafter to complete design tasks on new or changed apparatus where some design features and details are not established.
- Participate in the design process as a team member and Project Drafter for assigned projects.
- Revit experience is a plus.
- ***Drug Screen and Background check required***
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org