Exciting full time - temp to perm opportunity for a Mechanical Designer to Develop Point of purchase displays from renderings, sketches, and/or notes.
- Will design and Engineer within Autodesk Inventor (2013)
- Generate detailed drawings for Production & Prototyping following ASME/GD&T standards
- Work with prototype team developing new ideas.
- Document revisions/changes.
- Communicate with the Sales team to ensure that the customers’ expectations are met
- Manage multiple projects from inception to production
- Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred (sheet metal, tubing, & wire)
- Strong interest in learning the custom manufacturing business
- Qualified candidates may have a BSME or 2 year degree.
- Proven work experience instead of a degree may qualify the exceptional candidate
- AutoDesk Inventor is required
- Competence in AutoCAD a plus
- Knowledge of CAM, NC code, and/or ap100 a plus
- Knowledge of iLogic or Visual Basic a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com