Mechanical Designer/Drafter (contract to perm) opportunity.
Job Description Overview:
- Requires CAD and 3D modeling experience. (AUTO CAD/ INVENTOR or Solidworks)
- Working with reversal data (i.e. Point cloud data, hand measurements, meshed scan data) to generate geometry/models using commercially available software for use in engineering design and analysis.
- Generate 2D steam turbine cross-sections for use in design process.
- Generate detailed drawings of components for manufacturing.
- Provide support for reversal activity by early identification of required data collection during reversals.
- Bachelor/Associate of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or CAD Design
- GPA greater than 3.2.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in turbo-machinery engineering design and/or support.
- Internships and co-ops will be considered qualifying experience to fulfill this position.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Inventor, or Solidworks, GOM, Geomagic, or related modeling software
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com