Mechanical Designer (2)
Great 6-8 month contract (possibility of going direct) opportunity for a Mechanical Designer at our client site in central MA.
- Work will be done in SolidWorks.
- Requires demonstrated experience designing machinery or equipment.
- Must have at least 5 years of equipment or machine design experience. The larger the better, so capital equipment would work nicely.
- Requires the ability to read, interpret, and create clear and concise mechanical drawings of components and assemblies
- Understanding of various manufacturing processes such as welding, casting, milling, turning, boring, bending and forming, grinding, etc.
- Understanding of ANSI, ASTM and ISO design standards.
- Preference to applicant with an understanding of machine electrical and fluids requirements as related to the overall design and process.
- Local residents considered only please
- Full pre-employment screening required
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org