Mechanical Design Engineer
Windsor, CT | Contract
Connecticut 3-6 months plus contract assignment HANDS-ON Mechanical Solidworks Design Engineers to work in a team environment to develop new industrial systems (consists of centrifuges, rotating equipment - size is ~ 20' x 20').
- Creative Mechanical Design Engineer to work on bench top size prototype hardware with the ability to scale up in the field.
- Design of industrial sensors and instruments.
- Strong concept design, product qualification, prototype testing, engineering methods and processes and experience transitioning products from concept to production.
- Will be on the floor some of the time helping put together the systems, retrofitting it, testing, getting it to work.
- BSME with 5+ years experience and excellent solid modeling skills (Solidworks a plus).
- Knowledge or materials.Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- ***5P Drug Test and Background Check.
- FEA, Industrial Systems Engineering and Fluid Dynamics.
- Mining-industrial experience a plus.
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com