Mechanical Design Engineer
Old Saybrook, CT
Connecticut temp to hire opportunity for an outstanding Solidworks Design Engineer with a BSME and 10+ years experience.
- Will work from verbal instructions and concept drawings from an engineer to create mechanical products that include motion-controlled products including sheet metal stamped parts, electro-mechanical, chassis that hold PC boards, motors, fans, hardware.
- Most of these products are put into space-challenged, tight fit spaces, i.e, design chassis that cards insert into, small connector ends.
- Some motion control experience is a BIG PLUS (incorporate stepper motors, linear, carriaging, motion systems).
- Strong vendor background for Commercial Off The Shelf products
- Will be working in a small company environment with very little written processes.
- Must be strong in Solidworks.
- EPDM is a plus.
- Vendor interface for ordering parts.
- Possibility of going direct for the right person.
- Considering Local Qualified Applicants Only Please
*Must be a US Citizen; ITAR environment
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org