Remarkable opportunity for a Mechanical Designer ~ 6-8 month contract to join a growing company in central Massachusetts. Possible chance to go perm.
- All work will be done in AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated experience designing large machinery or equipment is required, along with metal fabrications, gears, shafts, and strong GD&T.
- Must have at least 5 years of equipment or machine design experience.
- Must have the ability to read, interpret, and create clear and concise mechanical drawings of components and assemblies.
- Requires an understanding of various manufacturing processes such as welding, casting, milling, turning, boring, bending and forming, grinding, etc.
- Must have an understanding of ANSI, ASTM and ISO design standards.
- Knowledge of machine electrical and fluids requirements as related to the overall design and process is preferred.
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com