Exciting contract to permanent opportunity for a Materials Analyst to work for an R&D Materials Development start up company that works with conventional and advanced powder metallurgy, including 3D printing technologies.
- Will perform thermal analysis of powder and compacted powder materials.
- Must be experienced, hands-on instrument operators, solving unique materials and manufacturing problems.
- Requires the ability to interpret thermal characterization results, and communicate those results to internal staff, and coordinate with external sources for characterization services for specialized analyses, and evaluate the results from those tests
- Must have 3 plus years of operating thermal analysis instruments including: DSC, TGA-FTIR, and TMA;
- Requires experience working on small teams
- Ability to connect a material’s structure or properties, to component performance
- Strong process and data analytical skills as well as technical report writing skills
- Preference to applicants experienced in analyzing the thermal properties of powder metallurgy precursors and components;
- Experience in evaluating the presence of organic compounds and conditions for their removal;
- **Position requires a full pre-employment screening upon job offer, and signing a non-disclosure and patents agreement
- Local Applicants only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org