Immediate Manufacturing Process/Mechanical Engineering temp to perm opportunity to work at our client, a well established company located in western Massachusetts.
- Knowledge of component assembly, soldering, and applying specialty materials in an assembly process.
- Knowledge of automated coating equipment pertaining to liquids in the Conformal Coating and EMI field
- Knowledge of automated equipment and processes pertaining to Form in Place gasketing for EMI and environmental seals.
- Knowledge and experience in submitting AS9102 FAI reports
- Knowledge and experience in DOD prime contracts and ITAR regulations
- Hands on capability in process development, fixtures, tooling to support customer requirements.
- Understands the working of data base as to BOMS, Routing, process instructions and reporting
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors degree (BS) in Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5 Yrs. experience
- Ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement techniques to quality and manufacturing functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders and top management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Six Sigma, Lean tools, Solidworks, 3D printer, FMEA and design review experience is desired.