Exclusive Connecticut 4-6 months plus contract assignment for a Manufacturing Engineer to take products from the prototype stage into production, which is mostly assembly procedures.
- Will involve a ton of FLOOR WORK, definitely a hands-on position.
- Will work with floor assemblers and production works to create new process and improve existing ones.
- Design fixtures and tooling.
- Reduce the amount of manual work and hours by creating new processes.
- Looking for an action-oriented person that can work with shop floor employees as well as the NPD group.
- BSMFG or BSME a plus, with 5+ years of work experience in manufacturing.
- Hands-on, work on the floor type of role, not an office job.
- Must have the temperament to work with production personnel.
- Experience transferring products from the prototype stage to production desired.
- SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY
- Full Pre-employment screening
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org