Great temp to perm opportunity for an experienced CNC Machine Operator who has demonstrated knowledge of Panel Saw Operation.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- General production work, specifically cabinet assembly.
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining material, product and tools necessary for assembly.
- Learning process, machine set-up and problem solving techniques.
- Responsible for setting up work area for sanding and routing wood.
- Responsible for reviewing drawings to ensure product, accessories and components are ready for assembly.
- Able to check own work to achieve no defects
- Preference given to applicants with experience in the wood or plastic laminate industry
- Should have experience in an automated shop with any or all of the following: CNC, finish, edge bander.
- Must have experience building commercial cabinetry in an automated wood and plastic laminate shop.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent with carpentry studies preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with automated machinery and commercial cabinetry desired
- Experience with 32 mm dowel construction and quality control is necessary.
- Reliable transportation to/from work is required
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs with proper lifting techniques.
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com