Jr. Quality Engineer
Exciting temp to perm opportunity for a Jr. Quality Engineer who is enthusiastic and a self starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate vs. long term priorities and strong multi-tasking skills are a necessity.
- Requires strong writing skills.
- Must have working knowledge of medical device quality system practices.
- Plan, organize and implement various projects aimed at resolving product quality issues, making quality/compliance improvements to meet quality objectives
- Develop and implement test methods, procedures and SOP’s to support Quality System activities
- Assist with development of protocols, oversee testing and prepare reports as needed to support projects
- Support Document Control in developing and maintaining Design History Files, Device History Records
- Provide technical support for CA’s/PA’s, Risk Assessment, internal/external audit, complaints and verification/validation activities
- Internship plus 1-3 years experience.
- Bachelors in engineering or science strongly preferred
- Quality/Regulatory certifications desirable
- Minimum of (1-3) years of experience in a medical device QA position preferably as a Quality Engineer
- Some knowledge of regulatory/QMS requirements (FDA-QSR & ISO 13485) is preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of sterile, single-use medical devices is desirable
- Project Management skills
- Experience with preparing protocols, reports, SOP’s and other documents
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work under pressure to react quickly to changing priorities
- Considering Local qualified candidates only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org