Exciting temp to hire Hardware Engineer opportunity to design electronic circuits and firmware to develop commercial audio products.
- Will work in a close-knit team to design electronic circuit boards with embedded microprocessors.
- Bachelors degree in Electronic Engineering and 5 years relevant experience in product development is a must.
- Design electronic hardware and firmware at the microchip level.
- Design products to existing manufacturing, processing and testing methods.
- Analyze component data sheets and complex equipment specifications to meet the required product performance.
- Develop basic firmware to support embedded hardware.
- Schematic design, including component tolerances and determine where appropriate timing delays and signal degradation.
- Work to optimize RF antenna performance of wireless designs.
- Work with third party layout designers on critical PCB areas to minimize performance issues due to noise interference.
- Use standard good design practices to minimize and meet EMI emissions standards
- Perform statistical data analysis to provide insights into product performance and improvement opportunities.
- Debug both hardware and firmware systems.
- Document design work and all test results formally.
- Fully adept at the use of algorithms.
- Understanding principals of sampling, discrete functions and algorithms.
- Position requires a pre-employment criminal background check
- upon hire, must sign a patent/confidentiality agreement
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com