Finisher / Painter
Finisher / Painter temp to permanent opportunity for a growing company looking to add someone with finesse and expertise to put the finishing touches on their products.
- Spray a variety of parts to close tolerances and specifications using different types of paint.
- Perform job in a manner to minimize hazards to self, others and the environment.
- Obtain paint specified for the job from inventory.
- Intermittently stand, walk, bend, stoop and crouch.
- Clean and prepare surfaces.
- Prep work on parts including sanding, cleaning and masking.
- Prepare primers and paints.
- Spray paint parts to customer and industry specifications.
- Stencil parts using an air brush.
- Inspect parts for compliance with specifications.
- Ability to read drawings/work instructions and adhere to job travelers.
- Maintain equipment such as spray guns, spray booth, etc.
- Pour surplus paint into waste barrel for collection as hazardous waste.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. unassisted.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years industrial spray painting or equivalent preferred.
- Good eye/hand coordination and finger dexterity.
- Experience in wet painting.
- Respirator trained.
- Work safely, following all procedures and use proper safety equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with others.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resumes to: email@example.com