Fantastic career opportunity for a well qualified Estimator to join this extraordinary company on a temp to perm position.
- Perform material take-offs and material optimization.
- Solicit vendor pricing, descope and compare vendor quotations.
- Draft and submit RFI’s, communicate with architects, general contractors and owners.
- Coordinate with the rest of the Team to put together complete estimates.
- Review specifications for compliance, draft qualifications/exceptions to the specification.
- Write and submit proposals, follow up with customers.
- Experience in the glazing and architectural panel industry.
- BIM Savvy (Building Information Modeling)
- Knowledge of glazing and panel systems, understanding the various parts and what is required to create a complete system.
- Complete knowledge of architectural and structural documents.
- Experience with estimating software, Revit, Navisworks is a plus.
- Local qualified applicants encouraged to apply
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com