Experienced Electro - Mechanical Assembler opportunity with a growing company located south of Boston.
- Perform Electro-Mechanical assembly of various types including wire harnesses, chassis, motors and gear trains.
- Terminate and connectorize multi-contact connectors by crimp or solder technique.
- Assemble large structures using rivets and fasteners with both hand and power tools.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Drawings, Work Instructions and Work Order Travelers.
- Perform quality testing using conductivity test methods.
- Physical demands: able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- High school education or equivalent
- 2+ years of technical training and 3+ years of experience.
- Good verbal and written skills and the ability to read and follow drawings, bill of materials and work instructions without supervision.
- Ability to work with a variety of products and related manufacturing tasks.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field.
- Experience in mechanical assembly, wiring, adjusting and testing of electromechanical devices.
- Soldering certification is a plus.
- If this sounds like you, to be considered please submit your resume.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com