Electro-Mechanical Technician needed for a contract duration of 3-6 months.
- Will work for well established company making an impact by supporting a lead engineer in the development of a new thermal engine for medical equipment.
- May involve developing other products typically used in a medical device/instrument.
- Must be able to troubleshoot down to the bread board level
- Basic soldering experience is a must
- Must be able to position pump and valve components
- Will be required to perform basic fluidic testing of those components and keep report logs.
- Strong written and verbal skills are a must
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com