Electrical Engineering Technician
Contract to Perm opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Technician to work for a Technology driven company that makes desktop sized equipment.
- Assist engineers with prototype assembly and testing of equipment, including circuit board assembly, soldering and testing
- Prepare equipment for onsite testing including evaluation - repair, packing and shipping;
- Assist in all phases of equipment and disposable development - testing, repair, demonstration and continuous improvement efforts.
- HS diploma minimum - 2-year degree preferred
- Strong mechanical skills Strong electrical abilities including schematic reading and soldering skills.
- Job will require some heavy lifting and prolonged standing.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com