Electrical Engineering Technician
Lowell , MA
Electrician Temp to Perm opportunity for a DOL certified Master Electrician Journeyman.
- Minimum High school Diploma or GED along with a Department of Labor (DOL) Master Electrician Journeyman Certificate
- Physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring
- Capable of troubleshooting, repairing, PLC hardware for Die Cast and other plant equipment.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and ladder logic.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes
- Experience troubleshooting electrical control circuits and repair and maintain all electrical systems in the facility
- Fluent in the use of digital and analog multi-meters and diagnostic tools used in testing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Must be available to work overtime
- Experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Repair gas fired and electrical furnaces
- Experience repairing transformers, buss bars, water tower, pumps, and compressors.
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics
- Forklift certification required
- Die Casting experience
Preference given to applicants with:
- Fluency in OHSA & NEC electrical codes – Experience Programming VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible journeyman level electrical experience
- or Completion of a four-year federally approved technical training program in electrical repair and maintenance and two (2) years electrical experience
- or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Experience with Fanuc Robotics a plus
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org