Windsor Locks, CT
Connecticut 3-6 months+ contract assignment for an Electrical Engineer to take specs and design and develop the whole electrical configuration for a fuel cell.
- Will be responsible for analysis and design of electrical architecture and circuitry used in our fuel cell systems.
- This role is focused upon analyzing and designing new circuits and/or modifying existing circuit designs to achieve improved performance, cost and reliability.
- The ideal candidate needs to have a fundamental understanding of embedded designs in a hardened/industrial environment
- Will need to work with our teams to develop and improve the electrical systems to work in this environment.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, test and document embedded design for existing and new products
- Perform various electrical tests for electrical and systems engineering
- Write tests plans for printed circuit boards, electrical hardware and system
- Perform system troubleshooting and author incident reports
- Effectively incorporate field data from customers as well as manufacturing constraints within design work efforts; focus upon design elements that improve the end-user experience and increase manufacturability
- Full Pre-Employment Screening
- Local Residents only
- Must be a US Citizen
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience; experience within a manufacturing operation is highly preferred
- Embedded system design and analysis experience required
- Experience in C with an understanding of writing code and drivers for embedded systems
- Experience in Visual Basic
- Demonstrated aptitude in designing and building electronic subsystems
- Experience in digital and analog circuit design and analysis
- Board Layout and design would be a plus