Connecticut 6 months contract opportunity with conversion intent for an RF Electrical Engineer with the main purpose being technical management of R&D projects with focus on radiating cables and accessories.
- Creation of electrical, mechanical and environmental specifications for radiating cables and accessories.
- Development of radiating cables according to requirements of product management.
- Use of relevant software for RF field simulation like CST microwave studio and Ansys HFSS.
- Definition and execution of qualification plans together with quality.
- Co-operation in project team consisting of project management, industrialization, manufacturing, product management, quality, purchasing and sales.
- Management of 1 or 2 technicians for daily R&D tasks in the lab.
- Customer and sales support in terms of in-building and tunnel communication systems.
- Management of sub-suppliers for components and R&D services in terms of statement of work preparation, selection process, technical management and co-operation.
- Regular reporting to project manager and R&D manager.
- Co-operation with client sites on global basis.
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Master or bachelor of RF engineering
- Expertise in development of radiating elements and array antennas up to 6 GHz
- Expertise in use of RF field simulation software CST, HFSS or similar
- Expertise in in RF measurements
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- IT: SAP, MS Office, MS-Project
- High creativity
- High flexibility and competency in problem solving
- SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY
- Full Pre-employment screening required
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org