Electrical Engineer with strong Servo Control and strong Motor Control skills needed for 4-6 month contract opportunity located North of Boston.
- Will work on the development of an autotuner and frequency based machine performance analyzer for a PID-based (proportional, integral, derivative) and PI-based position and torque loop motor controllers.
- Position requires a strong knowledge of servo control theory, motor control (Brushless DC, DC Brush, and step motor), and DSP (Digital Signal Processors) systems.
- Expert level Control Systems Development (servo and motor control)
- 5+ years analysis and design experience with single and multi-phase motor control
- C-language programming experience a plus
- MathCad & Labview experience a plus
- DSP-based controls design & analysis experience a plus
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org