Rewarding contract to permanent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with a BSEE and 4+ years of experience.
- Will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of electrical systems in satellite antenna positioning systems.
- Duties will include electrical sub-system design to full-system development.
- Will work in a small group and must be flexible to help in all areas.
- Tasks will range from working on test documents to testing fully integrated satellite antennas in the field.
- Requires knowledge of circuit analysis, electronics debugging and failure analysis.
- Should have experience with Orcad, Altium or something similar
- Requires knowledge of embedded sensing and experience with SPI, TTL, RS232, and RS422 communication system design.
- Must have a strong understanding of RF system designs and components, familiarity with a wide variety of electrical components
- Requires the ability to use lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and soldering skills.
- Preference to qualified applicants with any of the following skills: satellite antenna ground systems, C++ and Java, AutoCAD or Solidworks, willingness to do some domestic travel.
- Must be a US Citizen and qualify to get a security clearance
- Full pre-employment screening required
- Will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon offer of employment
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:email@example.com